Field Notes 48 Page Perforated Dot Ledger Memo Book "Harvest" (3-Pack) FNC-52
Item ships in 1-2 business days
Appropriately launched on the Autumnal Equinox, Field Notes' limited release for the Fall of 2021 is the “Harvest” Edition. Noted American artist John Burgoyne’s illustrations grace the covers of the six Memo Books in this series, featuring fruits and vegetables commonly harvested in the Fall. Two 3-Packs (Series A and Series B) contain all six versions. These packs are perfect for the foodie or gardener on your gift list!
- Cover illustrations by American artist John Burgoyne, johnburgoyneillustration.com
- Proudly printed by the good people of Active Graphics, Cicero, Ill.
- Cover: Mohawk Renewal Hemp 120#C “Fiber White” Rough, with a brute force application of process-color soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Finch Fine 70#T “Soft White,” with a gentle 1-color application of “Harvest Green” soy-based Saphira ink and inline perforations.
- Cover and innards printed (and perforated) on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius.
- Perforated Ruled Dot Ledger™ lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Series A includes Pik-a-Pie Pumpkin, Rainbow Chard, and Mountain Gold Tomato.
- Series B includes Orleans Reinette Apples, Striped Popcorn, and Concord Grapes.