Field Notes 48 Page Graph Memo Book "County Fair, Minnesota" (3-Pack) FNC-07
Item ships in 1-2 business days
Celebrate the North Star State (and learn some fun local facts!) with these memo books.
- Summer 2010 Limited Edition
- One book in each color: red, yellow, and blue
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: Mohawk Via Linen 110#C “Bright White” with a digital application of “Bluejay Blue,” “Cardinal Red,” “Yellowhammer Yellow,” and “Forty-Niner Boomtown Gold,” matched with process-color digital inks.
- Innards: Finch Opaque Smooth 50#T “Whitewash,” with a fine, soy-based, 1-color application of “Babe the Blue Ox Underbelly Light Blue” ink.
- Covers printed on a Konica Minolta AccurioJet KM-1 4-color UV 29.5" inkjet press. Bodies printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster 40" 2-color perfecting press.
- Binding by a Heidelberg ST270 Stitchmaster 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill and William J. Brown – the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) by a Challenge DCM round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES only uses the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.